JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello All,

I have a BEAUTIFUL vintage Smith and Wesson Model 29-2 Revolver I would like to trade for a SIG/SAUER P-226 in 9mm.

The Smith is in EXCELLENT condtion. It has the 8 inch barrel,and is VERY accurate.

It functions perfectly, locks up tight and is timed as it should be.

The blue finish is near perfect, with just a hint of wear at the muzzle. It has black rubber grips on it (Hogue I believe.)

I love this Revolver,but I have another 29 in six inch. I really don't need TWO 29s, and I've been wanting a SIG 226 for a long time.

The Wife won't let me just buy a 226 outright, so I thought I would try to get one this way.

The SMITH is in excellent condition, and has not been fired much at all.

I have pictures of it if anyone is seriously interested in it.

I would like a 226 in the same 'excellent' condition category.

I would like this to be a FTF transaction, perferrably in my Southern Oregon area. I may be able to travel a short distance, or meet 'in the middle' for the right deal.

Since this revolver is 'registered' to me, I would require a SIGNATURE, and valid ODL number on the receipt. I of course, would do the same for you. This is for my protection, as well as yours.

I am hoping someone has a nice SIG 226 and is wanting a nice Smith 29.

Thanks all!

[

Last Edited:
Ok looky loos. How do I do that?

The way I do it is...I opened up a free account with photo bucket <broken link removed> I place my pictures in a album...Instructions are simple,I can even do it...Then you highlight the link you want,For NWF it is the image one, Copy and past,Plant it in your post WOoo La
Pictures!

Hmmm, ok, I will try that.

I used to be able to post pictures very easily until my Interweb provider decided to DISCONTINUE my 'free' 10 mb of webspace that CAME with my service. I tried to use it recently, and of course, it was GONE! I called them to 'tell' them about it, and got just about NO customer service. Time to change ISPs.

I've also attached some 'thumbnails' to the original post. They are the same pictures as on PHOTOBUCKET.

What a chore that was, but there they are!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.