JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a VERY nice S&W Model 29-2 with the 6 inch barrel. Case colored .500 inch trigger and hammer. Red front sight. Leupold M-8 2x Extended eye relief pistol scope. Pistol comes with original factory walnut grip set and rear factory sight also. Pistol in in excellent condition. With only very little wear on one side of the end of the barrel from holstering. Unknow round count(I just don't know). But again, in excellent condition.

Looking to trade for a nice 1911 in 45ACP of equal value. Would prefer a full sized 1911 with a steel frame. Stainless would be fine. Would look at a alloy framed 1911 if it were a Kimber or the like. Would look at a officer sized 1911, if is was super nice. 1911 needs to have adjustable rear sight and Beaver tail at a minimum. Fancy is fine. Looking for a 1911 in the 700-1000 range for a even trade.

I have a 1911 for trade, what value are you placong on the 44?

Looking for a 1911 in the 700-1000 range. Smith should be worth a minimum of 900+ with the scope/mount/rings. I am willing to make a even trade for a 1911 in the 700-1000 range.

Thanks, John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.