JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****SOLD*****This S&W Mdl 19 has a fresh Dura coat job from SJS46 ...
Rear sight is adjustable...I have almost two box's of 357 Mag JHP,Almost two box's of 38 special target ammo,a set of 357 & 38 special reloading dies and empty casings to be reloaded...

((( Trades ))) - Compact or Sub compact 9mm or .45 capable of high capacity... Quality .45 ACP hollow point ammo...Brass cased 5.56 or 7.62X39 Ammo...

503-341-8226 Or [email protected]

000_1897.jpg

000_1896.jpg

Do you have a value on it for trade? And which state are you in - can it be FTF or is it going to need a dealer? :D

A dealer would only be needed if interested person is outside Oregon...
FTF in Oregon...Absolutely.... :s0155:

Trade value-?....Cash value four and a quarter would work...

I work in Lake Oswego , I live in Mulino,Near Molalla or just South of Oregon City... Anyplace in between works....

TTT,

I just returned from Elk hunting,I responded to all E-Mails,Pm's...I was able to access V/M a few times while hunting but I lost the peoples phone #'s that called,Sorry...

I think you are asking if I'm interested in anything other than cash...? , If so offer up what you have in mind...
Thanks!

Nope, that's not what he's asking. You ad says that you want to trade (WTT) and you do not have a cash price listed in your ad. He wants to know the dollar amount you would like for your pistol.

Haha actually I was asking if you were interested in just selling it instead of trading. I saw your $425 price and was wondering if you would just take the cash. sorry for the confusion :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.