JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$380
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have two S&W M&P Shield EZ in 9MM for sale. Both include the manual thumb safety.

These have been to the range once, probably no more than three or four mags through each and are "like new".
They come with the box and everything as it came from the factory.
New purchase comes with two mags.

Each of these will come with an extra OEM magazine, for a total of three. I will also throw in 100 rounds of factory new range ammo.

Selling each gun with the extra mag and box of ammo for $385.
***New lower price : $380***

The first of these to go will also come with a Bulldog BD600 Pistol Case/Rug, see here:
https://palmettostatearmory.com/bul...and-wraparound-handles-small-black-bd600.html

The only trades I am interested in right now would be a very good or better condition Colt .380 Mustang, XSP or Pocketlite, or a Sig P238.
I can trade both of these towards a fine little .380, or add cash and/or 9MM ammo to one of these to flush out a deal that works for seller and buyer both.....

Meet in Salem/Keizer, I can be very flexible with day and time. Buyer covers BG and Transfer fees. Trades require each party to cover own fees.

P1020234.JPG P1020235.JPG P1020236.JPG P1020237.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bill, PM coming your way....
One down, one left to sell.

This is a good deal folks, as these are selling new for more than 4 bills. Mine is very lightly used and comes with an extra mag and 100 rounds of quality range ammo, factory new and always properly stored.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.