JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a SW mp spec ops with the factory threaded barrel, no mag disconect or key lock.. Low round count , i only put 400 rds or so through it. Not one malfunction. Comes with box, all grip panels, and 5 mags. Every thing it came with from the factory. I bought a CZ kadett for a host this summer and now I have a real boner for cz stuff... Only trade would be a sp01 tactical..$475 Prefer FTF in portland. But will ship for auctual shipping cost. USPS mo or I take visa for3% Thanks, Fisty SOLD
swMPspecops.jpg

Some lousey picts(my camers fu is weak...

DSCN0599.jpg
DSCN0600.jpg
DSCN0601.jpg
DSCN0602.jpg
DSCN0603.jpg

You ever make it south of PDX, towards Salem? I have been contemplating a HG I can put a can on, and already have a M&P 40c I am very familiar with.

I'v only put 5 or 6 boxes of ammo through it(tough summer for ammo...)All umc green box or american eagle red box. Not one single malfunction. It shoots a littlelow left for me,but I never messed with the sights. I really like the novac sights. The machineing on the barrel threading is beautiful. I've really been impressed with this gun, and now that I have my ccw I intend to buy one of the compact .45 with thumb safty. I have a yhm cobra suppressor in the works, and just really have the hots for a CZ as a host, even though I will have to jump through some serious hoops to get it threaded.....

You might want to read paypal TOS, if they find out you are using money to pay for guns on there, they will freeze your account and those funds.

still for sale, lots of tire kickers, and weird trade offers...But not the cash I need to get the cz I really want...

Im not sure if you are asking what the pitch of the threads are( Thread is 13 1/2 x 1 LH ) like sig / h&k, or what kind of shape there in. The condidion of the threads are brand new never had any thing screwed on them, The gun is lnib.I'm really impressed with the machine work of the S&W factory threads. Stainless with the melonite finish.Really impressed with the quality of machinging on the whole thing. This is my first plastic gun and just prefer a all steel double action. If you want I can go grab the wifes camera and try to take some better pics....(sucky pic guy...)

(a little back story- I ordered a yhm cobra modular can through a group buy over a year ago, and still dont have my can...First YHM was back ordered with obomapanic, then With the YHM vs ATF thing. ist finely at my dealer...Only three or 4 more months and I get to play with it...)

Thanks, curt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.