JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PRICE DROP $2000

Greetings, As much as I hate doing this, selling one of my Ar15's needs to be done.

So here it is. Smith and Wesson M&P AR15 carbine. I am the only owner purchased brand new 2 years go around this time of year. I have dumped roughly 1000rnds of .556 through her without a single jam, miss feed, FTF or malfunction. Never have I put any corrosive,lead, AP or tracer ammo through her. I clean and service after every time in the field even if she is not fired a single shot. No rust, Minimal to no scrates or surface ware on the upper or lower reciever.

She is out fitted with All magpul furniture, Coyote moe stock, hand guard, grip, trigger guard, fore grip and moe battle sights and Magpul B.A.D lever. After market low pro gas block with rail. ( purchased from custom maker at gun show) it works great never any issues.

Im including 4 Pmags , Single Point sling, AR tool and over 500 rounds of .556.

Im asking $2000. im pretty firm on the price as for I know what I have here and what they are going for.

Im willing to lower the price for partial hand gun trade. Im interested in:
FNH Fns 9mm
Glock 9mm
1911's.

20130302_153700_zpsdc449005.jpg

145780[/ATTACH]'] 20130302_153742_zpsfff8cbd0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: