JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pistol is in great shape and a looker. The msrp is $1449, I'm asking $950. Comes with a serpa holster that has drop leg, belt, and paddle setups, a magazine holster, the original case and everything that was in it. Buyer pays transfer fee, i am willing to drive a bit to meet at an ffl between us.

SPECIFICATIONS SKU: 108483 Model: SW1911SC E-Series™ Round Butt Scandium Frame Caliber: .45 ACP Capacity: 8+1 Safety: Grip & Thumb Barrel Length: 4.25" / 10.8 cm Overall Length: 8.0" Front Sight: Tritium Night Sight Rear Sight: Tritium Night Sight Action: Single Action Grip: Wooden Laminate E-Series™ Weight: 28.8 oz / 816.5g Barrel Material: Stainless Steel Slide Material: Stainless Steel Frame Material: Scandium Alloy Frame Finish: Black Purpose: Competition Shooting, Concealed Carry, Home Protection, Personal Protection, Recreational Shooting, State Compliance Includes: Wrench, Lock, Instruction Booklet. View attachment 393931 View attachment 393932 View attachment 393933View attachment 393931 View attachment 393932 View attachment 393933 View attachment 575531

Last Edited:
Sweet! I have a S&W Pro Series which I think is the precursor to your gun and it is very accurate. Yours is prettier though.

Interesting fact. I was binge watching season 3 of Gotham (pre Batman) and Jim Gordon's character was carrying a S&W 1911SC e series round butt identical to this one. :D
That's kick bubblegum! I was watching suicide squad a few months ago and noticed that the first gun will smith, deadshot, fires when he's being tested or whatever is the same thing too, but I think it might be the two tone. Someone needs to buy this thing , its famous haha

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.