JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
S&W model 915 9mm, Double Action. Fixed sights. Alloy frame, steel slide. Very accurate, and very reliable. Very similar to the original model 59 from the 70's. 15+1 mag w/ ammo(40 rounds BDI hollow points, and 15 fmj's in the mag) nice stuff! clean gun well maintained. also comes with utg holster. gun is all black w/ 4inch barrel. and holster has mag pouch as well. 325$ OBO gun is 90% at least. trades: cmmg 22lr conversion kit new or used for ar-15 5.56/223 (prefer stainless) not limited to 22lr ar's benelli shotguns ar-15 uppers (complete) saiga shotguns 12 or 20 gauge considered and to sweeten the deal i have a remington model 710 30-06 im looking to sell or trade w/ 9mm

52 resized.jpg

48 resized.jpg

Last Edited:
im trying my computer software has to be updated just another day before at most for new post w/ pics. might have some up tonight though. ill do my best my fastest. thank u

Two-tone, just black? Barrel length? Any other trade interests? Ever make it to Central Oregon (bend)? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.