JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Putting up my 686 revolver for sale to raise funds for other things.

Specs:

-6 inch barrel (rifleing is Excellent)
-Stainless finish
-6 shot
-Pachmayr grips
-Adjustable "Target" sights
-.357 magnum/ .38
-Cloth holster

Revolver is in excellent condition!
Only trades I'm interested in are:
LCR + cash
10/22 + cash

Asking $525

Thanks for looking!

3c260b74.jpg

15b14b7f.jpg

da4f3ad2.jpg

I really don't know what the sights would be called. They have an adjustable turn piece that has 4 settings on the front sight. I'm just not familiar with what the sights would be called. Round count unknown, bought it from my dad who bought from a buddy about a year ago. My dad only shot Maybe 200 rounds max himself (all 38's). The rifeling shows very little usage, as does the rest of the gun.

They are metallic silhouette sights, in such competition you shoot at four different ranges, and you can adjust on the fly during competition by single clicking the front sight without taking a screwdriver to the rear sight and having to remember how many clicks it would take.

I had a Smith 29 with a 10 5/8" barrel. It had the same front sight that was adjustable for 4 different distances and had to sighted in for all four. Great hunting gun but was brutal on my hand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.