JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Smith has been sold, pending a meeting with the buyer.

I’m saving up for some other toys, so this little revolver has to go to a new home. :)

For sale is a Smith and Wesson 640-1. The 640-1 is a five-shot, hammerless, .357 “J-frame” revolver. The 640-1 is the only 640 model that came in .357 before the internal trigger lock was added. The gun weighs ~23 oz. so it can easily handle the recoil of moderate .357 loads. Also, note that this particular model has a pinned front sight that can easily be replaced with an aftermarket night or other high-visibility sight. The gun is in excellent shape. There are some light marks on the cylinder; otherwise there are no significant scratches on the finish. The lockup is tight, the trigger is smooth and the gun shoot to POA.

Included with the gun is the original box, a set of Hogue grips and a nice leather IWB holster by TT Holsters. (See photos.)

Price for gun plus holster: $500 FTF near Bellevue, WA. Or $450 for gun without holster. I’d be happy to ship the gun FFL to FFL for an extra $25.

As far as trade offers, I’m happy to consider any handgun offers, though I'm mainly looking for:

- Kahr PM9 (black or silver, VD serial number or later.)
- K-frame or Ruger Speed/Security/Service Six with 3" barrel
- compact 1911
- Browning/FN Hi-Power
- CZ 9mm semi-autos
- Ruger Mini-14

PLEASE NOTE: I prefer to trade locally, as FFL fees are pretty high in this area. Also, I will need to see ID and a CPL for local transactions; this info is for my own personal records only. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for looking!

TMann

640_1.jpg
640_2.jpg
640_3.jpg
640_4.jpg
640_5.jpg