1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

S&W 52-2 Full Range Review-- Had A Great Time

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by mr.revolverguy, Mar 4, 2014.

1. mr.revolverguy

mr.revolverguy Ohio Active Member

I was just loaned a 52-2 from a close friend to do a review and what fun it was.

After a very long hiatus from making semi-auto pistols of nearly 20 years Smith and Wesson hit a home run with the introduction of the Model 39. It has only been a dream of mine to spend a day on the range with a S&W Model 39. Having such a burning desire for such a long time this dream seems to be turning more into a nightmare than one filled with the pleasures of a 80 degree sunny day on the range. Though I will probably never get to fulfill this dream, I hold out hope and have got very close to scratching this itch due to some great friendships. Enter the Model 52-2 Wadcutter Only Target Pistol.

Full Range Review Here - Let me know what you think
    Barachiah and (deleted member) like this.
  2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

the model 52 is a pretty cool purpose built pistol. kinda neat to see the little circles of paper float to the ground.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  3. sprocket3

sprocket3 Oregon - Wet Side Member

Thanks for the review. I've been after one of their target 9s for a long time.
  4. nfield4

nfield4 Mid Willamette Valley, OR Active Member

To pick up 38 brass off the ground would seem strange, but worth it in a piece like that.