JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith and Wesson 4516-2 compact .45 caliber in Stainless Steel, $500 obo.

Just got it the day before I posted this ad, and the next day found another expensive bicycle repair....

2 Magazines, box, Bianchi holster, and brand new and unused Safariland IWB holster included. Pistol is in excellent condition, appears to be barely used. No idea of round count, but as I said the gun is in very, very good condition. I will also throw in two full magazines-worth of SD ammo - a mix of Corbon and Remington.

This pistol is designed for concealed carry - edges are rounded, spurless hammer, single stack magazine (7+1). The weight is less than a full sized 1911, which I found to be a rather good carry piece. This pistol feels a bit thinner so I suspect it will hide comfortably.

The weight of the stainless, instead of an aluminum frame, will make it more pleasant at the range. And with a steel frame, you haven't the worries of feed ramp wear you do on the aluminum frames.

As I researched this gun before trading for it, I see high praises sung of its reliability and accuracy, seemingly trademarks of this S&W pistol series. Would love to hang on to it, but the need to fund the next set of bicycle wheels is sadly quite real.

I am not averse to trades - it just has to tickle my fancy proper-like enough to pull something else out of the safe to sell. But a 38/357 snubbie, compact 9mm, or 1911 are my top favorites for trade. I also tend toward Remington 1100 shotguns (no pumps), lever guns, and so forth - but as noted above, tight for cash so don't be disappointed if cash in on my end is a deal-breaker.

In the mid-Willamette valley, will drive some but not really wanting to drive too far.

SW 4516 1.jpg SW 4516 2.jpg SW 4516 3.jpg

SW 4516 1.jpg

SW 4516 2.jpg

SW 4516 3.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.