JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS - Smith and Wesson model 629-6 stainless 4" 44Mag. I purchased this gun new a few years ago with the intentions of using for a carry gun while bow hunting. I've put a couple boxes and of shells through it and took it on one trip, otherwise it's sat in the safe. Comes with original box, an Uncle Mike's nylon holster, and 25rds of Hornady 225gr Flex Tip. For full disclosure I put a couple of faint scratches on it, one on the cylinder, and one on the right side of the gun (see pics), otherwise like new. $625.00 plus actual shipping USPS Money Order. Your FFL must accept from non FFL. Posted on another site and for sale locally so first "I'll Take it". Please feel free to email or PM any questions.

Thanks,

Doug
[email protected]

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

I found another leather holster and a 3 die set of RCBS reloading dies to sweeten the deal. I've gotten a few PM's regarding trades. Just looking for cash right now.

Thanks,

Doug

IMG_1104.jpg

The 44mag is sold pending funds. I have returned emails and PM's of all four offers to purchase in the order I received them.

Thanks to all that replied,

Doug

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.