JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Both pistols are gone! Thanks for looking.

I bought this S&W in the Spring of 2010. It was described as 'As new'. The envelope with spent casing is dated December of 2009, so it was at the factory at that time.
I have fired less than 300 rounds through it, mostly FMJ range ammo, but a few hollow points. Never had a hiccup. This is a very comfortable, soft-shooting 9mm with a very nice trigger. Overall condition is almost like new with one tiny flaw on the dust cover on the left side just above the rail, (see pic) It was there when I bought it. Comes with 2 magazines with curved finger rest bottoms. Sorry, I never had the flat bottoms. Currently it is wearing a Hogue grip, but I have the original delrin grip, and they are very easy to change.

Asking $475.00 cash. FTF in Newberg or Tigard area. Oregon resident only, 21, with ID.

Kel-Tec is SOLD.

Okay, since a lot of people have offered trades, let me tell you what I'm interested in acquiring.

I would trade for a compact 1911 in .45. RIA or Citadel would be fine. Para, not so much.
Keep in mind that I have no money to put with the Smith for a more expensive 1911, but if you have something you can trade straight across, let me know.

I'm also interested in some of the old Colt semi-autos, like M1903s or M1908s.

And, I'd like to have a Savage 1907. Looking at their going prices on Gunbroker, you may have to put some cash with it, depending on condition.

I could also use a complete AR upper in 5.56, but again, it'd have to be a straight-across trade.

I'm sure there's other stuff, but that's all I can think of right now.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.