JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my S&W 3913NL. Only made for a few years in the 90's. This is exactly like the 3913 Ladysmith but without the Ladysmith logo. Seen them SELL, not LISTED but SELL for $750 and $800. Steel slide, aluminum frame and very slim for great concealment. This come with two single stack 8rd 9mm mags. I bought it from the original owner who put 50rds through it and i put another 200rds through it. Gun is in great shape scratch on the grip and also the red dot under the safety lever have worn off, but other than that this gun is in excellent shape. Very pretty gun that the picture doesnt do justice. Wouldn't consider selling this if I didnt just pick up its sibling the 3914. I have installed a new recoil spring and the gun has run flawless for me.

Price: $625

Only trades i would consider would be for a 1911 officers size. Citadel or RIA.

Buy it with my other listed gun for $1075
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/handgun-classifieds/145157-sig-sauer-p6-p225.html

Look on the S&W forums and see how popular these are among the S&W auto collectors.

Buyer must show WA ID and CPL or WAC Card for my eyes only. Any questions please don't hesitate to text, email, call. Live in Kenmore, work in Seattle willing to travel within reason.

-Nick
206-707-1379
[email protected]

IMAG0290.jpg

So, This is VERY weird, so I had to say something.

I just recently purchased a 3913 from a coworker who was the original owner. He only put 50 rounds through it since it was new, and I have put 150 rounds through it now. It didn't shoot right when I got it, so the first thing I did was replace the recoil spring and now it shoots great.

Crazy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.