Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W 3913NL...RARE!!!!

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by LeftyLeadslinger4, Aug 9, 2013.

1. LeftyLeadslinger4

LeftyLeadslinger4 Kenmore New Member

Looking to sell my S&W 3913NL. Only made for a few years in the 90's. This is exactly like the 3913 Ladysmith but without the Ladysmith logo. Seen them SELL, not LISTED but SELL for $750 and $800. Steel slide, aluminum frame and very slim for great concealment. This come with two single stack 8rd 9mm mags. I bought it from the original owner who put 50rds through it and i put another 200rds through it. Gun is in great shape scratch on the grip and also the red dot under the safety lever have worn off, but other than that this gun is in excellent shape. Very pretty gun that the picture doesnt do justice. Wouldn't consider selling this if I didnt just pick up its sibling the 3914. I have installed a new recoil spring and the gun has run flawless for me.

Price: $625

Only trades i would consider would be for a 1911 officers size. Citadel or RIA.

Buy it with my other listed gun for $1075
    http://www.northwestfirearms.com/handgun-classifieds/145157-sig-sauer-p6-p225.html

Look on the S&W forums and see how popular these are among the S&W auto collectors.

Buyer must show WA ID and CPL or WAC Card for my eyes only. Any questions please don't hesitate to text, email, call. Live in Kenmore, work in Seattle willing to travel within reason.

-Nick
    206-707-1379
    nsthomas4@hotmail.com

IMAG0290.jpg

Blackcobra and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Nightshade

Nightshade vancouver,WA Well-Known Member

This is sweet nick A fine firearm

3. LeftyLeadslinger4

Thank you. A little hesitant to sell it bit I don't carry or shoot it much, so I figured somebody should enjoy it.

4. jmr73188

jmr73188 Silverdale, WA Member

So, This is VERY weird, so I had to say something.

I just recently purchased a 3913 from a coworker who was the original owner. He only put 50 rounds through it since it was new, and I have put 150 rounds through it now. It didn't shoot right when I got it, so the first thing I did was replace the recoil spring and now it shoots great.

Crazy.

5. LeftyLeadslinger4

Bump. Price drop.

6. LeftyLeadslinger4

Sold Pending Funds...Will update if sale falls through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.