Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W .38 Model 36 Chief's Special

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by shlo812, Apr 5, 2009.

1. shlo812

shlo812 Centralia/Chehalis WA Member

I have for sale a Smith and Wesson Model 36 .38 Special. It's also known as the "Chief's Special". It's in very good condition and has a low round count fired through the gun. It also comes with a leather Bianchi holster. The holster does show some wear but it is still functional. I'm asking $375 for both the gun and the holster.

Feel free to PM or email me (shlo812@hotmail.com) with any questions or offers.

(SOLD)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  2. RICKGO1

RICKGO1 SPANAWAY WA Member

Hows the blueing, looks a little thin in the pics? Does it still lock up tight?
    How long have you owned it?

3. shlo812

The overall blueing on the gun is still very good. There is just a little missing on the tip of the barrel and on the cylinder.

I'm not sure what you mean by lock up tight. If you're referring to the cylinder and moving when it shouldn't, it doesn't do that.

I haven't owned this gun but for a little over two weeks. I bought this gun to replace my Rossi .38 Special, but I have decided that I don't like the snubnose barrel. I prefer the 3" barrel on my Rossi. That is my only reason for selling the gun.

4. shlo812

Price Drop to $350

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.