JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Camano Island
State
Washington
Zip Code
This S&W .32 Hand Ejector nickel revolver is used and in very good condition. Everything works, timing and lockup are fine. Ejector works. These were made from 1911 - 1942. Serial 2966XX. Made in the 1920s. Round butt with the fitted "target" grips which are tight and solid. BBL is about 4 3/16". Slight flaking behind cylinder release. Has early ejector rod knob. Priced at $275. Buyer pays transfer & shipping. Insurance extra if you want it. Face to Face on Camano Island at FFL to avoid shipping fees. Caliber is .32 Special. USPS Money Order. Your "I'll Take It" is a contract. Shipping to your FFL required via USPS.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This S&W .32 Hand Ejector nickel revolver is used and in very good condition. Everything works, timing and lockup are fine. Ejector works. These were made from 1911 - 1942. Serial 2966XX. Made in the 1920s. Round butt with the fitted "target" grips which are tight and solid. BBL is about 4 3/16". Slight flaking behind cylinder release. Has early ejector rod knob. Priced at $275. Buyer pays transfer & shipping. Insurance extra if you want it. Face to Face on Camano Island at FFL to avoid shipping fees. Caliber is .32 Special. USPS Money Order. Your "I'll Take It" is a contract. Shipping to your FFL required via USPS.

one picture answers 1000 questions.