JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this the other day off another member and it's just a plain beautiful gun but with next term coming up, car issues (never get an Audi) and life I can't justify keeping it so I am putting it up for trade or sale. It is an excellent (has been fired) S&W 29-3 44 magnum silhouette model with a 10 5/8" barrel with all original wooden presentation box, un opened cleaning rod and all materials (very hard to find) also comes with an extra set of grips and speed loaders. The gun is really a collectors piece, I am looking to trade for: Auto handguns and cash AR style rifles and cash, AK's and cash etc. I am open to pretty much anything as long as its pretty equal so make an offer. These aren't cheap, I had it appraised yesterday and needless to say I was shocked, which is another reason I can't justify keeping it. I don't really want to put it on gunbroker so I am putting it on here first, Anyways shoot me offers.

Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.