JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SPF***
Up for sale is a beautiful early S&W 1911SC Scandium frame pistol in .45 ACP (#108283). This matte black Melonite finished pistol is in like new condition with roughly 400+ rounds through it. It features a 4-1/4" barrel, light weight Scandium frame,with steel slide, lightened trigger, bobbed hammer, beavertail grip safety, serrated front strap, checkered main spring housing, and white 3 - dot Novak sights. The bore is mint, as are the Rosewood grips. The only blemish is a slight scratch under the slide stop.

The S&W 1911SC may be one of the ultimate lightweight (28 oz.) Commander size 1911 carry pistols. As with all Smith & Wesson's, this pistol comes with a lifetime factory warranty. It comes with the original case with 2, 8-round mags, bushing wrench, manual, lock and fired casing.

This pistol is one of my personal guns, and has been treated with TLC. Unfortunately due to aging and arthritis, I'm slowly moving to revolvers, as I have difficulty with the slides on some of my pistols. If you're looking for a truly excellent lightweight Commander sized pistol for carry, home defense, or just fun, you'd have a hard time fining a nicer, more reliable pistol for the money.

Price reduced again to $825.00 + shipping & insurance to your FFL. First "I'll take it" post (to be confirmed with email/PM) get's it. Please feel free to email me kiko1(REMOVE)@bendcable.com for more photos, references/feedback, or with any questions. Don't miss this one. It would be hard to find a nicer one for the money. REASONABLE OFFERS considered. ***SPF***

Last Edited:
I really can't believe this super nice S&W 1911SC is still available. It's a wonderful, reliable piece....ask anyone who owns one.
I need to move this, so I've reduced the price again...to $825.00. There's been some interest, but I'm sorry I can't do any trades at this time as I need to get some medical bills paid off.
Don't miss out on this one!
Thanks for looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.