JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Hi all, I'm looking for a Russian SKS. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. I'm not looking to go over $900- but that will be top tier cream of the crop-style pricing.

I have since changed what I am looking for, and would be happy with a refurb/"BBQ paint" bolt carrier, with blonde-ish wood.

MY only pre-requisite is that this rifle not be all "bubba'd" up.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi all, I'm looking for a Russian SKS. Preferably with the stainless bolt carrier/bayonet. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. I'm not looking to go over $800- but that will be top tier cream of the crop-style pricing.
The bolts (if non-refurb) aren't stainless they're merely in the white. Do you want a refurb or original? A refurb is likely going to be around $750 these days. I sold my unfinished original condition Russian for $1300. I still regret it.

The bolts (if non-refurb) aren't stainless they're merely in the white. Do you want a refurb or original? A refurb is likely going to be around $750 these days. I sold my unfinished original condition Russian for $1300. I still regret it.
Refurb is fine. And thanks for the info on the bolt finish. I have owned a few Russian SKS' before and always regret getting rid of them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.