JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These were OOS last night and back in stock now. Not "cheap", but cheapest they've been online in a long time. A must-have for even a casual AK fan.

Picked up a few myself yesterday.

1629235506277.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I saw this link posted elsewhere online. They would appear to be already sold out or your link isnt working.
You can access it now but they're out of stock. In my experience with SG ammo, if a link takes you to a page with nothing, they're out for good. But if it takes you to a page that just says they're out, they plan to get more. So set an email notification because they sold fast last time. I grabbed 6, this is cheaper than I've seen them for a while.

You can access it now but they're out of stock. In my experience with SG ammo, if a link takes you to a page with nothing, they're out for good. But if it takes you to a page that just says they're out, they plan to get more. So set an email notification because they sold fast last time. I grabbed 6, this is cheaper than I've seen them for a while.
Yes it is a good deal. Russian bakelite mags are 100 minimum right now. Sadly some dude probably bought all the stock at 65 and will mark them up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top