JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Moved my subgun on, so I no longer need this 3-lug mount. Used for about 300 rounds and functions perfectly. Fits Obsidian 9 and Obsidian 45 suppressors, for attachment to 9mm firearms only.

Has several small spots of wear through the finish on the top edge (see pictures), hence the low price (these are $130 new). I used the wrong tool to remove the mount (to switch it to handgun use with the piston mount) on one occasion after failing to apply anti-seize to the threads before installing and it bit into the finish a little. Make sure to use anti-seize and then it's a breeze to remove. 3-lug systems make for easy attachment and removal while keeping your suppressor securely attached when mounted.

Cash only please, no trades. Pick up in SE Portland.

Here's the description from Rugged:

Our 3 Lug Mount replaces the piston assembly in your Obsidian, allowing you to attach the Obsidian45 and Obsidian9 to 3 lug compatible firearms. This mount is designed to be internal so that your overall firearm length is as short as possible. Using a 3 Lug Mount allows you to quickly attach/detach your suppressor to fixed barrel firearms, without having to worry about suppressor walk off.

Photo Aug 08, 17 22 49.jpg Photo Aug 08, 17 22 15.jpg Photo Aug 08, 17 22 01.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just to clarify - is this for both 9mm and 45? Rugged's website suggests there's a difference and two different caliber specific versions.
Good question - I see reviews on Silencershop confirming that this same mount works with both the Obsidian 9mm and 45 suppressors (https://www.silencershop.com/rugged-obsidian-3-lug-mount.html) on all 9mm firearms with a 3-lug mounting system. Edited the ad to clarify.

The two different mounts that Rugged sells are for 9mm and 45 caliber firearms where the lugs/barrel are a different size.

Moved my subgun on, so I no longer need this 3-lug mount. Used for about 300 rounds and functions perfectly. Fits Obsidian 9 and Obsidian 45 suppressors, for attachment to 9mm firearms only.

Has several small spots of wear through the finish on the top edge (see pictures), hence the low price (these are $130 new). I used the wrong tool to remove the mount (to switch it to handgun use with the piston mount) on one occasion after failing to apply anti-seize to the threads before installing and it bit into the finish a little. Make sure to use anti-seize and then it's a breeze to remove. 3-lug systems make for easy attachment and removal while keeping your suppressor securely attached when mounted.

Cash only please, no trades. Pick up in SE Portland.

Here's the description from Rugged:

Our 3 Lug Mount replaces the piston assembly in your Obsidian, allowing you to attach the Obsidian45 and Obsidian9 to 3 lug compatible firearms. This mount is designed to be internal so that your overall firearm length is as short as possible. Using a 3 Lug Mount allows you to quickly attach/detach your suppressor to fixed barrel firearms, without having to worry about sup

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top