JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone familiar with the Ruger Original Vaquero model 10509? Best I can find is that it is a stainless steel, 4 5/8" barrel, with a birdshead grip in 45 LC. Looking for distributer information, general value, etc. Best I can find with the Google search is a couple older auction listings that don't say much of anything not listed above.

I found one of those auction sites where this model was sold. Looked up that serial number on Ruger's serial number lookup page and it shows no real information (see photo). The same auction site indicates this model (KBNVBH-454) was made specifically for AcuSport and then Williams Shooter Supply. If you Google AcuSport Vaquero you'll get more hits but nothing specific to that model, only similar. I'd try the Ruger Forum (www.rugerforum.net) for better info. One post there shows that "KBNV" indicates New Vaquero Model with high polish Stainless steel finish and the "BH" indicates Bird's Head grips. I'd guess the "454" indicated the caliber and ?.
Good luck on your quest...

Screenshot 2022-11-04 000935.jpg