JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
good condition, manufactured in 1963 I have a ruger letter with all info from the previous owner. Traded into this a while back and never fired it. Non convertibles of this vintage seem to be going for $500 and up on gunbroker. Not sure what I want to trade for, just not a fan of plastic except for FN. I have to check, but I have the safety conversion parts and possibly plastic grips somewhere, has wood on it now. Cash price would be $650.Now $500 NOW $425 in a few days I will pull the ad and keep it.
Pics will be up later today. FTF somewhere within a reasonable distance of tacoma. 20201223_171000_resized.jpg 20201223_171210_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This got me thinking about the one I inherited from my granddad, so I just looked up it's four digit serial number.
It was made in 1954, 66 years old and still shoots great.

Unconverted good condition, manufactured in 1963 I have a ruger letter with all info from the previous owner. Traded into this a while back and never fired it. Non convertibles of this vintage seem to be going for $500 and up on gunbroker. Not sure what I want to trade for, just not a fan of plastic except for FN. I have to check, but I have the conversion parts and possibly plastic grips somewhere, has wood on it now. Cash price would be $650.
Pics will be up later today.View attachment 796701View attachment 796702
Trade for a Remington 1911R1 commander in fantastic condition?

Lowered price to 600 from 650, willing to entertain offers. Now including most of a 333round box of winchester 22lr, and 49 rounds of 22 magnum, one got away.

Add says $500 at start........now lowered to $600 ???
At the end of the ad text , there is a listed price of "Now $500".
I edited to bold and italic the "Now $500" ...hopefully that will make it easier to spot.

Andy

Disregard my edit....after re-reading the ad...I made a mistake here in doing the edit.
Andy

Last Edited:
good condition, manufactured in 1963 I have a ruger letter with all info from the previous owner. Traded into this a while back and never fired it. Non convertibles of this vintage seem to be going for $500 and up on gunbroker. Not sure what I want to trade for, just not a fan of plastic except for FN. I have to check, but I have the safety conversion parts and possibly plastic grips somewhere, has wood on it now. Cash price would be $650.Now $500
Pics will be up later today.View attachment 796701View attachment 796702
Sig P365 like new?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.