JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Super Blackhawk ("new model") in 44 Magnum. This revolver was made in 1991. Round count is not precisely known, but I've put through ~80 or so, a mix of 44 special and 44 magnum. Shoots great.

It is in good condition for a 30 year old revolver, with minor pitting (see pics) on the hammer, backstrap, and topstrap - nothing to be concerned about - and a few small nicks here and there. Like I said, for a 30 year old revolver, it looks pretty good. The blueing on the barrel crown is a bit worn, and the blade sight could probably use a refresh on the paint but it's good enough. Photos speak for themselves. I tried to capture as much as I could with photos, but additional pics are available upon request.

I added the Hogue monogrip so the dragoon style (angled) trigger guard doesn't bite when you shoot it (it did with the factory grip), but the factory rosewood grip is included as well. And, I'll throw in a Diamond Outdoor "Denali" chest holster I got for it to the buyer ($90 on Amazon today), and the Cabela's heavy canvas case shown in the photos.

These guns are built like a tank (Ruger, after all), capable of shooting even the strongest 44 Magnum Buffalo Bore loads (+P+) without issue. Not every 44 Magnum revolver can make this claim.

Speaking of Buffalo Bore, I have some that I'd be willing to part with at a good rate for the buyer, as well as some other .44 Mag and .44 Special ammo. If the buyer doesn't want it, I'll put it up on NWFA, but they get first shot at it.

Not interested in trades at the moment, and not willing to ship. Happy to meet in the Portland area at FFL of your choice (Tigard Pawn4More and A Cut Above preferred).

IMG_5573.jpg IMG_5574.jpg IMG_5575.jpg IMG_5576.jpg IMG_5579.jpg IMG_5580.jpg IMG_5581.jpg IMG_5582.jpg 91HL0J6xCwL._AC_SY879_.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my Super Blackhawk ("new model") in 44 Magnum. This revolver was made in 1991. Round count is not precisely known, but I've put through ~80 or so, a mix of 44 special and 44 magnum. Shoots great.

It is in good condition for a 30 year old revolver, with minor pitting (see pics) on the hammer, backstrap, and topstrap - nothing to be concerned about - and a few small nicks here and there. Like I said, for a 30 year old revolver, it looks pretty good. The blueing on the barrel crown is a bit worn, and the blade sight could probably use a refresh on the paint but it's good enough. Photos speak for themselves. I tried to capture as much as I could with photos, but additional pics are available upon request.

I added the Hogue monogrip so the dragoon style (angled) trigger guard doesn't bite when you shoot it (it did with the factory grip), but the factory rosewood grip is included as well. And, I'll throw in a Diamond Outdoor "Denali" chest holster I got for it to the buyer ($90 on Amazon today).

These guns are built like a tank (Ruger, after all), capable of shooting even the strongest 44 Magnum Buffalo Bore loads (+P+) without issue. Not every 44 Magnum revolver can make this claim.

Speaking of Buffalo Bore, I have some that I'd be willing to part with at a good rate for the buyer, as well as some other .44 Mag and .44 Special ammo. If the buyer doesn't want it, I'll put it up on NWFA, but they get first shot at it.

Not interested in trades at the moment, and not willing to ship. Happy to meet in the Portland area at FFL of your choice (Tigard Pawn4More and A Cut Above preferred).

View attachment 1156487 View attachment 1156489 View attachment 1156490 View attachment 1156491 View attachment 1156492 View attachment 1156507 View attachment 1156508 View attachment 1156509 View attachment 1156527
Hello, I notice you have a Ruger double action in the holster pictured. Does you superblackhawk fit well? Not thread crapping just curious.
Thanks

Hello, I notice you have a Ruger double action in the holster pictured. Does you superblackhawk fit well? Not thread crapping just curious.
Thanks
Fair question! I hadn't even noticed before - good eye.

That's just the stock photo for the holster; I figured it would help folks see what it looks like. The holster holds the Super Blackhawk just fine.

Below is a photo of the actual holster with the actual gun for sale in it, along with a photo of the original grips that come with it. I also added the Cabela's heavy canvas case used in the photos above so it comes as part of the package.

2022-03-20.jpeg 2022-03-20 (1).jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.