JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a Super Blackhawk in 44 Magnum. This revolver was made in 1991 and has a 7.5" barrel. I've put through ~80 or so, a mix of 44 special and 44 magnum. Shoots great.

It is in good condition for a 30 year old revolver, with a few small nicks here and there. The blueing on the barrel crown is a bit worn, and the blade sight could probably use a refresh on the paint but it's good enough. Photos speak for themselves. I tried to capture as much as I could with photos, but additional pics are available upon request.

I added the Hogue monogrip so the dragoon style (angled) trigger guard wouldn't bite, but the factory rosewood grips are included. I'll also throw in a Diamond Outdoor "Denali" chest holster I got for it to the buyer ($90 on Amazon today), and a Cabela's heavy canvas case.

These guns are built like a tank (Ruger, after all), capable of shooting even the strongest 44 Magnum Buffalo Bore loads (+P+) without issue. Not every 44 Magnum revolver can make this claim.

Speaking of those Buffalo Bore loads, I will include 15 of them with the purchase of the revolver.

Not interested in trades at the moment, and not willing to ship. Happy to meet in the Portland area at FFL of your choice (Tigard Pawn4More and A Cut Above preferred).

IMG_5573.jpg IMG_5574.jpg IMG_5581.jpg 2022-03-20 (1).jpeg 91HL0J6xCwL._AC_SY879_.jpg 2022-03-20.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class