JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I'm selling my Ruger Super Blackhawk, new model, 'standard', 44 magnum 10.5" barrell with satin stainless.

This revolver was purchased in 2013 and has had about 100 rounds through it. It's very fun to shoot, but I just don't get it out enough to justify keeping it. It has performed flawlessly, is incredibly accurate, and is in excellent condition.

Selling for $500.

No trades of any kind, cash only with current CHL and Driver's license and willing to sign a bill of sale.

Thanks!

I am in the Portland area.

Last Edited:
Geezer, I did. After some more research it seems like they are going for more. But if you're interested in buying it in the next few days, $475 is just fine with me.

did you raise the price from $475.00 , to $500.00 ?

View attachment 114934 View attachment 114935 View attachment 114936 View attachment 114938 View attachment 114939 I'm selling my Ruger Super Blackhawk, new model, 'standard', 44 magnum 10.5" barrell with satin stainless.

This revolver was purchased in 2013 and has had about 100 rounds through it. It's very fun to shoot, but I just don't get it out enough to justify keeping it. It has performed flawlessly, is incredibly accurate, and is in excellent condition.

Selling for $500.

No trades of any kind, cash only with current CHL and Driver's license and willing to sign a bill of sale.

Thanks!

I am in the Portland area.
does pistol have box,paperwork,lock,everything that comes from factory ?
i would take it , for 475 cash thank you:)

It does come with the box, I may have the paper work, and I do not have the lock.

Whoever would like to private message me their phone number, and has all the proper docs and will sign a bill of sale, it's all yours.

Thanks.

i would take it , for 475 cash thank you:)

I made the deal to buy your pistol for $475 at 1242pm and meet you tomorrow in Oregon city,then at 137pm you sent me a conversation that you were not selling your pistol. I think you sold it to somebody else,if this is untrue call me and sell the pistol to me,this is my first negative rating to any member on nwfa ever,geezer

As I said in my PM to you, I did not sell it to anyone else. Apologies for hassle.

N
I made the deal to buy your pistol for $475 at 1242pm and meet you tomorrow in Oregon city,then at 137pm you sent me a conversation that you were not selling your pistol. I think you sold it to somebody else,if this is untrue call me and sell the pistol to me,this is my first negative rating to any member on nwfa ever,geezer[/QUOTE

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top