JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all, I am selling a Ruger SR9C that I bought a year or so back. Has approx. 400 rounds through it, in absolutely mint shape. There are no scratches I could find, and the stainless slide looks great. I did lose the smaller magazine so only comes with the high capacity magazine as pictured. And since this is the last 9MM I own, the rest of my 9MM ammo is included in the sale (200 rounds). As well as 9MM snap caps.

I am asking $350, PM me with any offers or questions (I know the notification system isn't working but I check at least a couple times a day). As far as trades, .308 rifles, .223/5.56 rifles (AR platform, mini 14, etc.), semi auto handguns in .40 or .45acp. Send me what you got, will add cash for the right trade.

IMG_7359_zpsfbb0f118.jpg

IMG_7360_zps668abfb6.jpg

Any marks on the slide are finger prints, or dust. No scratches or anything.

This is sold pending funds. If it falls through there are a couple people in line and I will contact them in the order they contacted me

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.