Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger SR9C w/ 200 rounds 9MM

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by cg05, Mar 5, 2013.

1. cg05

cg05 Redmond, WA Member

Hey all, I am selling a Ruger SR9C that I bought a year or so back. Has approx. 400 rounds through it, in absolutely mint shape. There are no scratches I could find, and the stainless slide looks great. I did lose the smaller magazine so only comes with the high capacity magazine as pictured. And since this is the last 9MM I own, the rest of my 9MM ammo is included in the sale (200 rounds). As well as 9MM snap caps.

I am asking $350, PM me with any offers or questions (I know the notification system isn't working but I check at least a couple times a day). As far as trades, .308 rifles, .223/5.56 rifles (AR platform, mini 14, etc.), semi auto handguns in .40 or .45acp. Send me what you got, will add cash for the right trade.

IMG_7359_zpsfbb0f118.jpg

IMG_7360_zps668abfb6.jpg

Any marks on the slide are finger prints, or dust. No scratches or anything.

2. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Vancouver Bang Bang

That's a great deal. Wish you were alot closer. Good luck on the sale.

3. roscop

roscop tacoma Member

I'll take it, pm sent, thanks!

4. JohnnyD

That was fast.

5. roscop

roscop tacoma Member

Finally I'm first for once

6. JohnnyD

Lol I know what you mean if it wasn't so far away I would have taken it myself.

7. cg05

cg05 Redmond, WA Member

This is sold pending funds. If it falls through there are a couple people in line and I will contact them in the order they contacted me