JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
#### SOLD PENDING FUNDS #####

I purchased a revolver and only want to keep one pistol caliber (I know I know) which means I'm putting my other handgun up for sale. I have a nearly-new Ruger SR9C center-fire 9mm handgun in the nice all-black color scheme (these can be hard to find locally). Purchased in September 2011, it has had roughly 235 rounds through it with no problems whatsoever. Always cleaned/lubed after firing, no holster wear, and looks pretty much new aside from some normal marks around the striker.

It comes with a Desantis right hand holster (isn't even broken in yet!), also in like-new condition, both factory mags (10rnd with pinky extension and flush base and a 17rnd w/grip extension), plastic case it came in, all manuals, reload tool, and 365 rounds of 9mm. 50 are 115grn JHP reloads from Surplus Ammo and the rest are Sellier&Bellot (the only ammo that's been ran through this gun).

I am in the Olympia area and would prefer to meet here or here-abouts (don't want to drive to Seattle), FTF, prefer a CPL (I have one as well), will do a bill of sale, and sorry but I'm not interested in trades at the moment but thank you. Price is $460.

AFwJw.jpg

hCg6q.jpg

ci4cE.jpg

Last Edited:
If trades become possible, let me know. Thanks!

(and I'll let you know if cash becomes possible)

BTW, that 'loaded when up' indicator has always made me crack up. Probably because I'm mildly retarded or something. Good luck on the sale!

Thanks! Yeah right now it's just cash to cover the revolver I bought. Basically breaks down to $405 for the gun/holster and $55 for the ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.