JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I no longer have the SR9, but have a box full of brand new accessories! My loss, your gain :)

Open to trade.

IMG_7344.jpg

IMG_7345.jpg

17 shot ruger magazine $42.00 each online plus shipping

$25 each now! (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

IMG_7346.jpg

IMG_7347.jpg

Galco Ruger holster $65.00.

$40 now!

IMG_7348.jpg

IMG_7349.jpg

Crossbreed IWB Holster SR9 $69.75 plus shipping

$45 now! (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

IMG_7350.jpg

IMG_7351.jpg

Blackhawk Large frame holster $29.00 plus shipping

$15 now!

Last Edited:
Most people have never heard of Alpine, Oregon.... So I add Monroe, as it is pretty famous as a speed trap. But basically, it is right in between Eugene and Corvallis on Highway 99.
I will be mailing the Crossbread to the buyer. $4.95 for a box big enough to fit all this stuff in. You cant drive it for that!

Rout2u...This was one of the absolutely quickest deals I've ever been a part of. Mailed you the money, 4-days ago, and already, I've got this Crossbreed holster in my mailbox, in perfect shape, exactly as described.

Thank you very much.

WAYNO.

P.S.....A couple days later, I couldn't stand seeing the Galco holster go unclaimed, so I decided to buy it, too. Just about the time my money dropped into the mailbox, the holster was already at my house. And, again, this holster is absolutely flawlessly perfect! Thank you, Rout2u! I look forward to trading with you, anytime.

WAYNO.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top