JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger SR556, Piston operated.

Flawless function. Extremely accurate. Stays clean. Stays cool.

Condition, 95%+. Boxed with whatever it came with. Magazines not included.

$1000, in or near Oregon City, or other mutually acceptable FFL.

Stock photo...
InkedScreenshot 2022-12-13 at 10-35-40 Ruger SR-556 Carbine 5.56mm Nato Autoloading Piston Rifle.jpg

GEDC0068-zps9da90e73.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I don't know this seller.

Just chiming in to say that's a great price on what is arguably one of the better piston AR's out there. Super smooth shooting, built like a tank, and surprisingly accurate. These Ruger SR rifles were under-appreciated by the market, IMHO. But sometimes that happens…for whatever reasons, some really good guns just don't end up being huge market successes.

Whoever buys this will be happy and will have gotten a good deal.

Darn, i really want to buy this, i had one many years ago and loved it and would love to have another, just don't have an extra grand available right now for one.

I don't know this seller.

Just chiming in to say that's a great price on what is arguably one of the better piston AR's out there. Super smooth shooting, built like a tank, and surprisingly accurate. These Ruger SR rifles were under-appreciated by the market, IMHO. But sometimes that happens…for whatever reasons, some really good guns just don't end up being huge market successes.

Whoever buys this will be happy and will have gotten a good deal.
I do know the seller and honesty and integrity is his calling card. His pricing is always fair. Can't go wrong here.

Echoing MaxwellEdison..

I have one of these so call me biased but what a great AR. Not trying to stir up an argument but to me these piston guns sure seem like the superior design vs DI. Mine stays much cooler and cleaner and suffers not from carrier tilt. Adjustable gas charge... What's not to love. GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.