Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger sr22 lnib

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by 40calruler, Sep 13, 2012.

1. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

Gun sold for 275 as requested. I did enjoy the bickering on the price as I have sold many guns here and never recieved as many offers for one as I did this one. I thought I had a good trade for the gun but as we are moving I lost my phone and recieved and offer for the cash price. Sorry to all the offers whom I did not respond to as my email was full of responses to this. A lot of lowballers and honestly only one as of yesterday fair trade and one offer for my asking price out of 40-50 replies. Gun is gone for asking price either way. If you can find one for 299 and they have it in stock shoot me a message and I will buy it and post it here again just for the enjoyment I got out of the frenzy for the .22

2. Topher

Topher Oregon City, OR Active Member

Where are you located?

3. Topher

Topher Oregon City, OR Active Member

Never mind, sorry nwarmory is 299 out the door.

Good luck with the sale!

4. shredjesse

shredjesse Vantuckey Active Member

Plus $10 background check, it's still a $35 savings. Fair enough for a very popular brand new gun. It's definitely going to be LNIB since the gun hasn't been out long.

I forwarded it to a few friends. I already own a Walther P22 or I'd be all over this!

5. markpeters1970

markpeters1970 PNW Active Member

Sending PM now, would like to pick it up.

6. kenboy

kenboy salem, oregon GOD BLESS AMERICA Bronze Supporter

Doesn't " out the door " mean price includes $10 background check?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.