JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gun sold for 275 as requested. I did enjoy the bickering on the price as I have sold many guns here and never recieved as many offers for one as I did this one. I thought I had a good trade for the gun but as we are moving I lost my phone and recieved and offer for the cash price. Sorry to all the offers whom I did not respond to as my email was full of responses to this. A lot of lowballers and honestly only one as of yesterday fair trade and one offer for my asking price out of 40-50 replies. Gun is gone for asking price either way. If you can find one for 299 and they have it in stock shoot me a message and I will buy it and post it here again just for the enjoyment I got out of the frenzy for the .22

Plus $10 background check, it's still a $35 savings. Fair enough for a very popular brand new gun. It's definitely going to be LNIB since the gun hasn't been out long.

I forwarded it to a few friends. I already own a Walther P22 or I'd be all over this!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.