JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice Ruger Security Six 357 Mag I am selling to fund another purchase. It has always worked well. Round count I do not know. I have about 500 through it but PO I am not sure. Blue is in nice condition. It does have a small ring mark on the cylinder as is common on most of these. Asking $350 FTF Oregon. I am in McMinville but willing to meet in Sherwood, Wilsonville, Forest grove, you get the idea, half way.

Thank you for looking.

2010_01263112010test0038.JPG

2010_01263112010test0039.JPG

2010_01263112010test0040.JPG

Last Edited:
Someone should jump on this at this price. Security Six is one of the best revolvers ever made imho. Everyone needs to own at LEAST one.

Please make posts in Ad threads only if it is relevant to a real purchase or sale of the item

You can't be for real........

And . . you are incorrect sir! :)

Ruger chambered the SS series guns for all of those, because you see, .380 is not .380 ACP, but instead is a British round, sometimes called the 308/200. A real round, which really adds value (to Ruger collectors, :s0155: ).

ETA: Poo! out typed by jib!

Thanx for the education everybody....my comment was towards the individual who asked the question of caliber when the OP clearly stated security six 357 mag. So why is there even a question?

my comment was towards the individual who asked the question of caliber when the OP clearly stated security six 357 mag. So why is there even a question?
Post #2, 3:14 pm
OP, edited 3:18 pm reason "357mag"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.