JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Redmond
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have an RPR in 6.5 PRC with a low round count. I was told around 150 before I got it. I have shot it 70 times. It shoots 143 ELDX in tiny holes. Around .4-.5" without trying too hard. I haven't got it to shoot the 156 Bergers less than .7" or so. Not bad, but not great. I can provide load data from what I have tried. I just don't like the weight and size of it for what I want to use it for. It has a Krylon paint job with a few aftermarket parts. The list includes Warne High rings, anarchy bolt shroud, Luth MBA-3 stock, Anarchy grip, imitation atlas bipod. It does come with the stock parts and factory box.

**** Edit***** Will leave scope on it for an additional 600$ I have the box and paperwork for it also.

Trades I am looking for. WIll add cash for the right thing.....

High-End Spotting scope.
Smaller high-end scope like VX5 or VX6 or trade up to a NX8.
Middle of the road rifles like Kimber, Model 70s, Tikka, Fierce, Montana, Etc.

20200517_130426.jpg 20200517_130436.jpg 20200517_130442 (1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
A more sensible weight hunting rifle or spotting scope would be ideal. I have a wife and 12 year old wanting to pack their own rifles this year. This one is a bit heavy. Also looking for an EDC in 9mm. What do you have? All I can do is say no?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.