JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is this Ruger Redhawlk chambered in 45 Colt. I haven't fired it and got it used so I don't know the history but it is a very clean piece. 4 1'4" barrel with red front and white line rear site. Nice carry piece for the bad stuff out there. 45 Colt offers a real wide range of bullets for just about any occasion. Asking $700 and quite firm on that and will consider trades but I am picky, U.S. military or 45 Colt/45ACP cowboy gun preferred with cash added. Cash is best. I am in Lebanon and will meet with a serious buyer along the I-5 corridor betwixt Eugene & Tigard. Legal fees are on the buyer and I have a FFL here that charges $20. Please PM me with offers or for more intel.

MVC-108S.JPG MVC-104S.JPG MVC-105S.JPG MVC-106S.JPG MVC-107S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I just saw your response so I may be a bit tardy on getting back to you. At any rate, I have a friend in Tumalo that is a FFL holder and I do get over there on occasion. I can make that trip if needed keeping in mind the current pandemic guidelines so give me a holler if you have a serious interest. Louie 541-401-1063, I don't text.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top