JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*************Sold*******

Had this up for sale 6 months or so ago, decided to keep it and shoot it more, and have taken it out once since...
So back up for sale it goes.
It's a Ruger Redhawk hunter in .44 magnum. Stainless, 7.5" barrel, with integral attachment for scope rings. Overall condition is excellent, timing and lockup are perfect. Will come with original box and papers, factory scope rings. I'm not the original owner, so round count is unknown, but I've put 90 or so rounds thru it. Seems to like 240 gr. JHP and H110.
Also included in the price is a Weaver 2x pistol scope, two extra sets of fancy Hogue grips, a set of Pachymar grips, a Galco leather holster, a couple speed loaders and pouch.
Price is $800 cash obo. Sale will be face to face in the I-5 corridor, Salem to Woodburn, only to Oregon residents who are legal to own this gun. No checks, no PayPal, no shipping, no shenanigans.
As far as trade interests go, I like things made of wood and metal, rather than plastic and tactical-ness. I'm specifically looking for the following:
Browning BLR in .30 or .35 caliber
JM Marlin in .45-70
Sig p227
Browning Superposed
S&W 625
Left handed Ruger Scout Rifle in .308
Or ????
Please make all offers via pm

20140921_132648.jpg

Last Edited: