JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went into a local store in Pendleton during the worst of the heatwave recently to grab a bottle of water and saw that they had several of these PC chargers in stock, and since I have been wanting a small PCC like an AK-V or something for a while, I figured I would take it home with me.

I added some aftermarket parts since then - TF1913 folding brace, holosun optic, tandemkross trigger, tandemkross mag release, tandemkross extended bolts (both types), odin works AFG, Tandemkross game changer pro compensator (for when the suppressor isnt in use), Magpul MS4 sling, Magpul K2+ grip, ETS red 'stendo mags, crimson trace light kit.

What range should I plan to zero this thing at? 25 yards maybe, or go a bit longer and do 50 yards?

Pics -

Z1ZOUrS.jpg

5LzefOf.jpg

sziieQm.jpg

OufaL6w.jpg

uoA7jf4.jpg

50 yards is a decent zero distance for a 9mm rifle. Average drop at 50 for nine is 1-2". About roughly 10" drop at 100 yards. So zeroed at 50 gets you roughly 2" high at 10-15 yards and closer, and a 8" holdover at 100ish.

I am not experiencing that much holdover at 100. Maybe a couple inches or less is all but a 9mm carbine (with the 16" barrel) actually shoots pretty flat out to a 100 + yards. Can't speak much for it any farther however.
Ya, it's definitely an average thing. Based mostly off pistols with shorter barrels. You'll jump 200fps with most ammunition in a 16" barrel. That will greatly help with bullet drop at longer distances. Probably closer to 6-8" drop at 100 with a 16" barrel and coming 115 grain ball.

I went into a local store in Pendleton during the worst of the heatwave recently to grab a bottle of water and saw that they had several of these PC chargers in stock, and since I have been wanting a small PCC like an AK-V or something for a while, I figured I would take it home with me.

I added some aftermarket parts since then - TF1913 folding brace, holosun optic, tandemkross trigger, tandemkross mag release, tandemkross extended bolts (both types), odin works AFG, Tandemkross game changer pro compensator (for when the suppressor isnt in use), Magpul MS4 sling, Magpul K2+ grip, ETS red 'stendo mags, crimson trace light kit.

What range should I plan to zero this thing at? 25 yards maybe, or go a bit longer and do 50 yards?

Pics -

View attachment 991131

View attachment 991132

View attachment 991133

View attachment 991134

View attachment 991135
Damn nice!!! Look forward to hearing how it shakes out at the range!

FYI u can calculate drop here:
using fps data for whatever barrel length u are interested in from here:

Bullet options are limited on BBTI but u can use the BBTI data as a guide to get a good guess of how an unlisted bullet will perform based on its published fps for a given barrel length and then extrapolating from that.

Fe 8" vs 16" barrel. first graph is for 50 yard zero, second graph for 20 yard zero (note that the x axis scale is different on the 2 graphs so look at value of drop not flatness of line). Note that this is for jhp bullet and ballistic coefficient of fmj will be different. This graph assumes iron sights. If using scope, u can enter scope height in the calculator.
375DBF92-CB1A-4EDA-8098-C140E4598FFB.png
5BDCCEA8-942D-40EC-8C7A-645F42C7D302.png

Last Edited:
Not counting all the accessories, which are known, what was the going rate for the gun only at this shop? I'm looking to do one of these in the near future. Also is there anything you would add or subtract now that you're done? Thanks.

Not counting all the accessories, which are known, what was the going rate for the gun only at this shop? I'm looking to do one of these in the near future. Also is there anything you would add or subtract now that you're done? Thanks.
They were going for $649.99 and the place had 4 of them. I don't think I would subtract anything, the triangle folding brace is definitely the way to go (I also have fs1913 folding brace on a cp33 that I tried on this). Tandemkross makes some upgraded internal parts that might be worth looking into but other than the trigger and the other external stuff I figured would run it as it is for a while.

Pics -

View attachment 991131

View attachment 991132

View attachment 991133

View attachment 991134

View attachment 991135
25 yard zero for 9mm PCC:

Magpul ever release their takedown stock for this yet? Man that would be a great SBR option with the little Charger version.