JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk, 7.5" Barrel, 44 Mag, Mfd 1979...........Nice One at $630

Bright Bore, Excellent Blueing

Original Box, Manual

Plus 39 Rds CCI Blazer 200 Gr JHP Alloy Cased

This has been well cared for and seen little use. You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer used one. Vote No on Measure 114

Sorry, No shipping. Buyer pays FFL transfer fee.

IMG_8372 (Medium).JPG IMG_8371 (Medium).JPG IMG_8370 (Medium).JPG IMG_8369 (Medium).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Please note the description. 39 rounds of ammo. not a full box of 50. Edit: Price cut to $575.

Last Edited:
Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk, 7.5" Barrel, 44 Mag, Mfd 1979...........Nice One at $630

Bright Bore, Excellent Blueing

Original Box, Manual

Plus 39 Rds CCI Blazer 200 Gr JHP Alloy Cased

This has been well cared for and seen little use. You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer used one. Vote No on Measure 114

Sorry, No shipping. Buyer pays FFL transfer fee.

View attachment 1284496 View attachment 1284497 View attachment 1284498 View attachment 1284499
Price cut to 575

Is this still available?
Thanks for your interest. Yes it is still available. If you purchased, due to the extreme BGC queue, I would have to ask for payment when transferred and the gun is handed over to the transferring FFL. I just checked with my FFL, Tigard Pawn, and they are still doing transfers.

I am definitely interested. And if I decide to purchase, I have no problem paying first, and doing the check after. I think you're in 97215? I'm in 97266... if you wanted to go to Golden Hawk Firearm Training (FFL) to transfer, Randy is pretty close to us both. I actually have a separate transfer to do with him anyway. I also have my CCL, and I'm a type 03 FFL holder, so my background cue likely will be much better than the majority. I might just get cleared before Dec 7th haha
Please message me at [email protected] if you wanna go over the particulars. Thanks! ~ Jason

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top