JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Sheridan
State
Oregon
Zip Code
So I bought this a couple years ago direct from Ruger's web page. I thought a bolt carbine in a pistol carbine that I have several revolvers in would be a great survival firearm and all around farm firearm. Beginning of this year I added the Boyd thumbhole stock. The new stock is actually a hair shorter than the original composite stock from Ruger but they do sell an extended length butt attachment. Well now I've started my first ever AR build and I purchased a suppressor to boot so I've got to let go of something to pay for the expense. This rifle has never been discharged ( thats right I've never fired it) for my full asking price I will include the Bushnell scope and the original stock, the four magazines in the photo plus two boxes of Blazer .158 GR JHP and the rifle bag I keep it in. Transfer will be at the buyers expense and done through TJ's gun sales in Mcminnville. 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So I bought this a couple years ago direct from Ruger's web page. I thought a bolt carbine in a pistol carbine that I have several revolvers in would be a great survival firearm and all around farm firearm. Beginning of this year I added the Boyd thumbhole stock. The new stock is actually a hair shorter than the original composite stock from Ruger but they do sell an extended length butt attachment. Well now I've started my first ever AR build and I purchased a suppressor to boot so I've got to let go of something to pay for the expense. This rifle has never been discharged ( thats right I've never fired it) for my full asking price I will include the Bushnell scope and the original stock, the four magazines in the photo plus two boxes of Blazer .158 GR JHP and the rifle bag I keep it in. Transfer will be at the buyers expense and done through TJ's gun sales in Mcminnville.View attachment 772358View attachment 772359View attachment 772360View attachment 772361View attachment 772362
PM SENT

I've got a Winchester lever action in .44Mag that shares ammo with my Ruger Redhawk. Cool to have a rifle / pistol combo like that. Magnum pistol calibers out of a rifle are rather impressive....sure happy with my set up. GLWS..!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.