JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD to jef69 Ruger Model 77 in 30.06 caliber, beautiful, lightly used in excellent condition, tang safety, purchased new by my dad in the early 90's. Hunted a couple of years, shot two elk in two years, then went in the safe. Less than two boxes of shell fired thru this gun. Metal is as pretty a blue as I've ever seen, 98%+, wood is 100%. I just completely refinished it because, like my own 77, the wood was a little clunky on these. I slimmed the forend down slightly, made it more rounded, and completely recut the checkering before finishing it with 10+ coats of Tru-Oil, then de-glossed it. Ruger scope rings included. Will also include a NIB Simmons Blazer 4x32 duplex reticule Scope with purchase, and a full box of shells to get you started. In Lincoln City, will travel as far as McMinnville or Salem for sale. Didn't sell at $495, which I thought was a bargain, so add a box of shells and reduce to $425:s0155:
IMG_0390-1.jpg IMG_0398.jpg IMG_0397.jpg IMG_0393.jpg IMG_0400.jpg

Last Edited:
Nice looking Ruger. I happen to be looking for a decent 30-06.

If you would consider a trade I have a nice 1943 Remington 1903A3, as well as a Inland m1 Carbine, Service Grade, that I would consider trading for free shipping, to and from Astoria. I would also consider trade for my Garand, but would want free shipping plus some cash. If interested send me an email. There are now pictures of my three guns available from my ad FOUR US RIFLES 1943-1954, if you care to see them.

Thank you, appreciate the offer, but I'm full-up on long guns at the moment. Now, if you had a nice 1911, or a compact Glock, I'd be very interested. :) While I'm offering this Ruger for sale for a little more than $400, I'd put its trade value at more than $600, given Ruger's MSRP is $803.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.