JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger Model 77 , .300 Magnum, Older model with tang safety, Blued, leather sling, Weaver marksman scope 3x9 variable. This rifle is in good condition it has used in hunting. The rifle came from an estate, background check fee is included in price.

20191222_154404.jpg 20191222_154317.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Those tang safety rifles are typically really great shooters! I have two, one in .270 Win and the other .338 Mag. Both great rifles, both trigger and accuracy wise. The dozen or so others I've had the opportunity to shoot were top drawer as well.

Whoever gets this rifle, there is an upgrade from Ruger relating to one of the set screws in the trigger assembly. It's not a big deal, or negatively affects the value of the rifles in any way. Just check the serial number range and if it's one that needs it email Ruger and they will mail you a new set screw right away.

GLWS

Last Edited:
Those tang safety rifles are typically really great shooters! I have two, one in .270 Win and the other .338 Mag. Both great rifles trigger and accuracy wise. The dozen or so others I've had to shoot were top drawer as well.

Whoever gets this rifle, there is an upgrade from Ruger relating to one of the set screws in the trigger assembly. It's not a big deal, or negatively affects the value of the rifles in any way. Just check the serial number range and if it's one that needs it email Ruger and they will mail you a new set screw right away.

GLWS

Thanks for the tip. I was unaware and checked my M77 and I need that screw! Cheers!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.