JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just wanna let you all know that I finally got all my parts and FINALLY got the guy assembled.

No more sticky bolt, no more trigger issues. Needed an extreme cleaning and I gave her a new recoil spring, feels good as new now!

BTW, don't detail strip the Ruger, it's painful D:

I'll do the raining.

The Ruger is only tough a few times and then it gets easier, I've had mine all the way down, honed the sear, removed the mag safety (Mk III) and the loaded chamber indicator, lightened the main spring and generally made a first rate target pistol out of one that was sold as a target pistol (but it's a lot better now). The only pistol I'd allow myself to be buffaloed by would be the Colt 1903, I've just read too many stories by too many gunsmiths about how hard they are to get back together after a detail strip. but that Ruger is easy once you know how, and I couldn't live with myself if I couldn't master it. Watch the videos on youtube a few times, learn the drill and feel good about it and yourself.

What He Said !