JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Couple rifles not seeing much use lately. No looking for trades really but I would be interested in an Eotech sight. Looking for FTF in the Clackamas area.

First up is a Ruger MKII 77 in .223 Rem. Barrel has been threaded 1/2X28 and it runs a suppressor just fine or add a flash hider so varmits dont see your hide. I just got my bull barrel threaded so I am releasing this one back into the wild :) Comes as you see it. includes some higher than standard scope rings and a thread protector. No idea of round count beyond the 150 I put through it. $400 ***traded***OBO FTF in the Clackamas area.

Next is a NEF Handi Rifle***sold*** I originally bought it in .223 but later got a 45-70 barrel factory fitted. I added the Survivor stock and lost track of the original. The .223 barrel has been cut down to 16 3/4inches and comes with a BSA scope. The 45-70 barrel has factory iron sights and a scope base attached. No idea of actual round count but I am the original owner of both barrels. Maybe 200 through the .223 and 80 through the 45-70. $300 OBO FTF in the Clackamas area.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.