JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Ruger has 2 mags, a fiber optic front sight and a Sam Lam mag disconnect removal kit that improves the trigger and takes out the mag disconnect. Case, lock and org front sight (as in the photo) and a TD Labs holster like this one http://www.midwayusa.com/product/42...ger-mark-i-mark-ii-mark-iii-22-45-kydex-black also included.

I am looking for a Colt Pocket model M in 32acp or quality 1911 22lr conversion with the bolt hold open, like the Marvel or Nelson unit.

Thanks, but I have had a Cliner kit . . . looking for something better quality.

Particulars of trade dependent on the model, condition and accessories involved. ;)

Green fiber optic front sight, I also have several spare red and green light pipes.

MkII_zps575845d6.jpg Ruger1_zps1aceacd6.jpg RugerSight_zps678dcab5.jpg

Last Edited:
Still looking . . . if you have one of the S&W's I'm looking for and a trade does not interest you, let me know. Trade works better for me, but I think I could find some cash if need be. :cool:

Last Edited:
Found the S&W I was looking for. :cool: Dropped the price to $400.

Would consider part trade for a reliable (not Ruger) 22 pistol or rifle or a reasonably priced Colt Pocket model M in 32acp or a Savage 32acp.

Sorry, my bad, should have cleaned up the thread a bit and taken out the part about looking for a 22 revolver . . . Thanks, but (at least for this week :rolleyes: ) I'm really just intrested in cash or the 1911 conversion.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.