1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger MK II Stainless in .223

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by jdogg, Sep 5, 2011.

1. jdogg

jdogg the always depressing Salem Active Member

Hey, I was looking to trade for a compact rifle in a larger caliber or a .44 mag or larger wheel gun or AR upper, lower or kit. I can add cash for the right deal and I am not dead set on the aforementioned trades so go hog wild. This little gun has the sweetest trigger you have ever pulled. I had a Gun Smith on the coast do the work on it and it is really just the bee's knees.Make me an offer I cannot refuse! If you just want to cash it out, it is $575 obo and includes case. The scope is not included. BUMP. I will try to answer your messages a little quicker. I need a bigger handgun (shot a bear with my .45 this weekend and really feel like I need bigger hand cannon.) and want something to build an AR off of. Make me an offer!

th_DSC_0086-crop.jpg th_DSC_0087-crop.jpg th_DSC_0088-crop.jpg th_DSC_0089-crop.jpg th_DSC_0090-crop.jpg
  2. stu

stu Springfield Member

Trade for a Marlin 1894 lever action in 44mag?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.