JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Clatskanie/PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Just got this in a trade, and while I love it, I really miss the Ranch Rifle version I had that was blued with a wood stock. I am only interested in a newer one marked 5.56mm and a 58x prefix aerial number.
Mine is a 58x prefix and has very low round count. I keep my mags, you keep yours. Comes with factory scope rings, rail and box. I would maybe look at a stainless one, but I want the 18" barrel with no flash hider.
THIS IS THE ONLY TRADE I AM INTERESTED IN AND THERE IS NO CASH PRICE.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have an unfired and still in the plastic bag model 05816 I'd be willing to talk about a trade (583- serial number). This sounds like exactly what you are looking for.
Now- what are you willing to throw in for what will be a 3rd owner gun? At the bare minimum you would have to pay BCG and transfers. How "low" is a "very low round count". Mine has 0.
Basically "how can you make it worth my while" to drive 2 hours for a trade for a used gun.

I have an unfired and still in the plastic bag model 05816 I'd be willing to talk about a trade (583- serial number). This sounds like exactly what you are looking for.
Now- what are you willing to throw in for what will be a 3rd owner gun? At the bare minimum you would have to pay BCG and transfers. How "low" is a "very low round count". Mine has 0.
Basically "how can you make it worth my while" to drive 2 hours for a trade for a used gun.
Well, the price difference, just off MSRP is $170, so there is that. It has a "couple mags" through it. I'm not paying for both parties transfers, and I'm not going to try to talk you into or convince you to trade. If someone wants to, they will be more than happy to trade up, straight across.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.