JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Ruger Mini-14 (serial # starts with 186, so it's probably a 1991-1999 manufacture) I'm the 3rd owner.
It has a Hogue sporter stock (I also have the original wood stock) a 30 Rd. blue Ruger Mag. a 20 Rd. blue Ruger mag. and a five round hunting mag. It has a nylon sling and iron sights and a flash suppressor. I'll also throw in 20 rounds of Wolf brand ammo.
$575. NEW PRICE!! Any Takers? Will also trade for a Delta Unisaw 220 volt single phase.

Last Edited:
Hello Don,
I have never fired a single round through it. I bought it from a friend of mine who is having some financial distress. He hadn't fired it either! I'm guessing that the original owner shot it but there's no way to tell how many rounds have gone down range. It cycles perfectly and seems to be in excellent condition.
I don't know how to get photos to load for this web site, so as a result you'll have to imagine a stainless steel Ruger mini 14 with a black stock.
I live in the Salmon Creek/Felida area. You are welcome to come by and take a look.

Chuck

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.