JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Mill Creek
State
Washington
Selling my Ruger Mini-14 that I traded my AK for to a user on this site and never ended up shooting. Was a pretty spontaneous move and I realized its not for me. I prefer guns I don't mind beating up, this one's too beautiful and I've just kept it in its case. Sexy tiger striping in the wood, can send more detailed/up close pictures upon request. Like I said I never shot it but I'm unsure if the previous owner ever did. Only has one 10 round mag, and isn't black and tactical so the gobment will be happy with it if things go south. Open to hearing trades/partial trades, offers, worst I can say is no. Also have some 5.56x45 (Aguila/federal American eagle) that we can negotiate for as part of the deal. prefer ftf.

mini14 1.jpg mini 14 2.jpg mini 14 3.jpg mini 14 4.jpg mini 14 5.jpg mini 14 6.jpg mini 14 7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Selling my Ruger Mini-14 that I traded my AK for to a user on this site and never ended up shooting. Was a pretty spontaneous move and I realized its not for me. I prefer guns I don't mind beating up, this one's too beautiful and I've just kept it in its case. Sexy tiger striping in the wood, can send more detailed/up close pictures upon request. Like I said I never shot it but I'm unsure if the previous owner ever did. Only has one 10 round mag, and isn't black and tactical so the gobment will be happy with it if things go south. Open to hearing trades/partial trades, offers, worst I can say is no. Also have some 5.56x45 (Aguila/federal American eagle) that we can negotiate for as part of the deal. prefer ftf.

View attachment 1149643 View attachment 1149644 View attachment 1149645 View attachment 1149646 View attachment 1149647 View attachment 1149648 View attachment 1149649
Trade for zeiss conquest 8x56 binos paid 1600 used 2 seasons

View attachment 1149643 View attachment 1149644 View attachment 1149645 View attachment 1149646 View attachment 1149647 View attachment 1149648 View attachment 1149649
What kind of trades do you like I have blackpowder rifle/revolver then also military surplus any interest?

Interested in a trade for a kimber.45 ?

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.