JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Barely used. Bought it in 2013, took it to the range once to sight it in, and it has lived in my humidity controlled gun cabinet ever since. Just haven't used it like I thought I would. Has maybe 50 rounds total through it. Vortex Crossfire II scope included if purchased for asking price. Anything less and the scope does not come with the gun. Shoots .223 and 5.56 Nato interchangeably. Not the easiest gun to find in stores these days. Very clean gun. Not interested in trades. Comes with two 5 round mags and one 30 round mag(maybe it's 40, I can't remember). I also have several boxes of ammo for it that I can include for the right price. Transaction to be made through FFL, buyer to pay all FFL fees. I am out of town for a week, will respond to any offers or questions after 6/24/2022

Resize1.jpg Resize2.jpg Resize3.jpg PXL_20220611_184919348.jpg PXL_20220611_184925662.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: