JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Just bought this used for the purposes of being a suppressor host. Came home and realized it was not in fact threaded. I have not shot it, but it appears to be in perfect condition. Ruger's website says it shipped in 2019. It was not a part of the early mark iv batch that was recalled. $375 firm. You are responsible for transfer fees. Meetup in Tigard or Bethany areas. Included is original case, paperwork, and two mags.

Open to trades. Worst I can say is no thank you.

Cheers

20191129_124528.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Lightweight and optics ready, built on a reliable and tested platform.
Excuse me for being blunt, but what's the point with this pistol?
They are great pistols for those who have no interest in a can. They have been offering it non threaded since they hit for markets that do not allow the threaded barrel. They are very light and super easy to shoot even for little kids who want to shoot. The ease of slapping an optic on them makes them great for this too, teaching and fun. Mine is threaded but the way the laws work I may never bother to get another can, still love this pistol. It goes with me every week to the range just because of the cheap fun and has been great for some new shooters to get their feet wet.

Thanks for the well wishes. I will add that I would be very interested in trading for a Mark IV tactical, if someone out there just so happens to prefer the LITE version over the tactical.

Last Edited:
Interesting. On ruger's website they list the 43917 and 43921 as the only non threaded variants, both those happen to have the triangular porting. Not that I'm doubting, but could you show me a picture of yours without the thread protector?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.